Cawdor Castle is delighted to introduce the Friends of Cawdor Castle Gardens membership scheme.
With the friends membership you can enjoy unlimited access to the Castle, the three gardens, woodlands, nature trails, shops, Coffee House and Courtyard Cafe throughout the season.
From walking in the woods, strolling around the beautiful gardens, viewing the contemporary sculptures and relaxing with a refreshment in the licensed café, Cawdor Castle and Gardens makes an ideal day out and the membership allows repeat visits so you can enjoy the changes throughout the garden from April to October 2021.
Why should I become a Friend of Cawdor Castle Gardens?
Membership offers a variety of exclusive benefits including:
- Unlimited entry to the castle, gardens and grounds throughout the season, 30th April to 3rd October 2021, 7 days per week, and you are welcome to stay within the grounds after our 5pm closing time until sunset.**
- Free cup of tea or coffee in the Courtyard Restaurant, with every visit!**
- A private guided tour of the Castle with one of our expert guides**
- An evening tour of the Castle gardens by the Head Gardener, exclusively for Friends of Cawdor Castle & Gardens.**
- A guided tour of Auchindoune House biodynamic gardens, the summer home of Lady Cawdor.**
- A guided walk of the Cawdor Big Wood with our Woodland Ranger.**
- 10% discount on all events at Cawdor Castle.
** subject to Covid-19 restrictions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01667 404401 to guarantee your space on the above tours/walks during the season.
Membership is valid for the opening season from 10th April to 3rd October 2021
Adult Rate £35.00
Child Rate £20.00
Family Rate £90.00 (2 Adults and up to 5 Children)
How do I become a Friend of Cawdor Castle Gardens?
Buy Your Friends of Cawdor Castle Gardens membership online
Members are welcome to join at any time, although we advise joining as early as possible in the season so you can make the most of your membership.
Please note: We want to communicate as much as possible with our Friends by e-mail as this is part of our environmental policy and so an e-mail address is preferable to postal communication, but please do let us know if this is not possible.