Banchor Cottage, part of the property of the nearby Cawdor Castle, lies nestled in the Findhorn Valley overlooking the picturesque River Findhorn. This secluded location is perfect for the get-away holiday in which to relax and enjoy the immediate surroundings, but is also ideally situated as a base for fishing, hill walking, sightseeing and touring.
The 4 star rated cottage is beautifully furnished and let from Sunday to Sunday, accommodating six people and consists of:
- Cosy sitting room and dining room both with open log fires;
- Fully fitted kitchen (including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer) with dining area;
- Three bedrooms (1 double on ground floor, and upstairs 2 twin);
- Downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, basin and toilet and upstairs cloakroom.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- All heating fuels are included in the rental.
- Pleasant Garden with outdoor furniture and ample private parking.
A welcome hamper awaits your arrival and includes an invitation* to visit Cawdor Castle and its renowned gardens.
*Relevant to bookings when the castle is open from 1st May until the second Sunday in October.
18 miles from Inverness Airport
9 miles from Cawdor Castle and the conservation village of Cawdor, with its village shop and tavern
14 miles from Nairn with wonderful sandy beaches, harbour and shops
24 miles from the City of Inverness.
Aviemore is only half an hour away, a popular winter sports destination.
"Gorgeous house in a stunning position. Banchor Cottage, its surroundings and this part of Scotland are to be recommended, thank you."
"The most amazing cottage we have ever stayed at. Can't imagine a more perfect place - beautiful in every sense of the word."
"A wonderful place to stay and a beautiful cottage. A week of pure relaxation in the most breathtaking scenery."
"The cottage is warm and inviting and extremely well equipped, can't wait to be back."